Fellowship | Accountability | Encouragement | Growth
What are Connecting Points?
At Sovereign Hope, we understand that people’s schedules are quite different and do not always allow for a regular scheduled time during the week to gather together. To help meet everyone’s scheduling demands, we offer various “Connecting Points” throughout the month for people to connect for fellowship, accountability, encouragement and growth. Check out the current “Connecting Points” offered and join us when your schedule allows. Feel free to contact us for more information as well.
- C-Groups - (our version of small groups) We meet on the last Wednesday of the month at the homes of church leadership to discuss theology and life together. These groups offer a place for Connection, Community and Compassion as we meet with each other, develop relationships and unite to show love to our community.
- Accountability Groups - Members of Sovereign Hope are broken up into accountability groups that meet throughout the month. Within our groups, we pray, confess sin and encourage one another to hold fast to the hope set before us.
- Matt28 Evenings in Discipleship - We meet the 1st Wednesday of the month at 6:45pm to study various discipleship-related topics together. Each month the session is taught by an elder or elder in training. Childcare is provided and the evening concludes at 8pm after a time of Q/A related to the topic.
- Men’s Dinner - (all men invited) We meet the third Wednesday of the month, every other month, at a local restaurant for dinner and fellowship. We seek to encourage one another through the fellowship of eating together.
- Ladies’ Dinner - (all ladies invited) We meet the third Wednesday of the month, every other month, at a local restaurant for dinner and fellowship. We seek to encourage one another through the fellowship of eating together.
Would you like more information about attending our small group gatherings? Please complete the form so we can contact you about our locations and meeting times!